Safe Harbor’s Zach’s Place:
Runaway & Homeless Youth Emergency Shelter (RHY)
Zach’s place is a Basic Center Program emergency shelter providing for the immediate needs of runaway and homeless youth in Glynn County, Georgia.
- Provides emergency shelter for children ages 0-17
- Provides and connect with needs-based resources
- Food, clothing, shelter and hygiene; life-skills training
- Secure safe, stable and supportive living arrangements
- Full capacity of eight beds (4 boys, 4 girls)
- Continuum of Counseling Services: in-care counseling and aftercare counseling for families.